Zaden is 7 years old! I can't believe how the time has flown. Zaden is such a cute, fun kid. He is very smart and is learning Spanish so well. I love hearing him pronounce the different words and phrases he has learned. I think it's cool that the so many schools have immersion programs that teach the children another language. They catch on so fast.
Zaden likes computer games and electronics just like his dad. He loves "mind craft". He is a happy boy and loves his family. We all love Zaden and we're so glad that he is part of our family.
Since I was the lucky one that woke up with this cute birthday boy I was invited to his birthday breakfast. Trichelle has always taken her kids out for breakfast on their birthdays. I loved Zaden's choice....pancakes and french fries. He ate the french fries first and took the pancakes home.
We went birthday shopping after breakfast. Trichelle and Behr came too. Zaden likes looking and when he came across the Mega Blok Halo sets he knew that's what he wanted. Trichelle reminded him about the little pieces that the guys are made out of but Zaden didn't care and held on to his choice anyway. He was able to get two sets and was eager to put them together when he got home. He was getting a little frustrated trying to put the first guy together and looked at me and asked me why I let him get those. hahaha ☺ I'm glad that Trichelle stayed home today and was able to spend the day with her cute birthday boy. She is also good at putting those little pieces together.
I always enjoy celebrating the grands birthdays with them. I feel so blessed to have such cute littles call me gramma. They make my heart happy! ♥




0 comments:
Post a Comment