The last few months I have spent a lot of time at Carla's sewing the ends of table runners and pillows. Carla has a cute room that is referred to as the "sweat shop" because those sewing machines in there are always going. It reminds me of Santa's Workshop. There are so many fun colors and a lot of work and love in all the table runners and pillows. I have fallen in love with them. I kind of like that Carla has one messy room in her house while the creating is being done. I don't feel at all bad throwing thread on the floor when I am busy there. The rest of Carla's house is spotless but very comfortable.
I love spending time at Carla's. Carla is really good at making others feel at home in her home. She kind of likes to pamper her guests...and I kind of love it! Carla is a sweetie! I love how happy Carla is while creating....she absolutely loves sewing....it just makes her happy. She usually doesn't like doing things alone but she is content with sewing all by herself. I know she likes company though.
Fun memories are being made in Carla's Sweat Shop!
Wednesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
HOLY HANNAH! That IS a sweat shop! WOW! She had made SO many runners and pillows! I hope she did well today at the boutique!
Post a Comment