This little Monkey is having a birthday tomorrow and he told everyone that he would not be going to school on his birthday and so I thought it might be a great time to have his birthday sleepover. Carla and I picked him up on our way home from visiting Robin. (about 9:00 pm) He had been sick but seemed to be feeling better and I could tell he wanted to spend the night when he crawled under his bed when we were talking about having the sleepover later. I decided that if he was sick I could deal with it. He wasn't sick anymore at all and was a bunch of fun.
Zaden got a new tablet/computer from his dad and brought it to show Jared. I think Jared liked it! Zaden is at a silly age. He makes faces for every picture which cracks this gramma right up. He's a fun kid.
He sleeps by my side of the bed when he stays at our house alone. He surrounds himself with stuffed animals and loves to sleep with "joey" who likes to hide at the bottom of the basket. Zaden falls to sleep so fast. We were talking to him and immediately it got quiet and when Larry asked him if he was still awake he didn't answer. I think it's great that he can fall asleep so fast....I wish I could. It was fun having him over even if we didn't get him long.
Sunday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment