Carla and I went to Witches Night Out and had a great time! We were hoping more of the "sista's" would have joined us but it just didn't work out. Gardner Village is a great place any day of the year but in October it's simple "Spooktacular". It's decorated so cute and there are funky witches everywhere. Two weekends during the month they have nights set aside for Witches to all hang out together.
I enjoy seeing all the different costumes. There are many ways to dress like a witch. This year I was a little disappointed because I didn't see some of the really cool people that I have in years past. (I kind of think they might being showing up tomorrow night which is the last night) I've seem some really awesome costumes and people over the years.
One of my favorite parts of witches night out is being "Glinda". I just wish I was better at playing the character of Glinda and staying in character all night. I love that people like getting their picture taken with me and my witchie friends. Carla wasn't really Elephaba but being green and all I think people thought so. I kept reassuring Carla that Elephaba was a kind witch that just wasn't really treated well...she wasn't really wicked at all. We were a great combo. I personally thought Carla looked so cute!
We walked around and around and enjoyed watching people dance and have a good time. We stayed until it started to get cold which was about the time my back was telling me it had had enough.
We stopped at Market Street Grill to surprise Jessica (Carla's Daughter) but she surprised us instead and wasn't there.
It was a fun night.
Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment