Saturday

Hooper Halloween Haunt

Talk about a fun night!  Hooper went all out of the Halloween Haunt.  The people in charge have a talent and know how to get things done.  The people that had booths did a great job.  I haven't been for years and was pleasantly surprised.

Carla and Roger had our family over for dinner before the Haunt and then we all went together.  We really enjoy how easy going and fun Roger and Carla are....they are pretty great!
The park was packed and everything was free.  They had lots of fun things to look at, luminaries lighting the path, music, a movie, a spook alley, a wagon ride, face painting, pumpkin decorating, hot chocolate and cookies, and photo booths.  It was pretty amazing!
A few of us took advantage of a few photo booths. (Roger, Carla and Me)
I knew Natalie and the kids were going to be there but I really didn't think we would find them because of all the people.  When we came to the face painting though we found them.  It was their turn to get their cute faces painted.  They sat so still and the gals did a great job.  They were fast and good.  Pretty fun for the kids.  The sister missionaries were there and one of them was helping paint faces.  My grands didn't get to decorate pumpkins because they were gone by the time they got there.
I remember going to one of the first Hooper Haunts and there might have been 6-8 displays to look at along with the hot chocolate, punch and cookies.  It has certainly improved over the years.  This was such a fun Halloween Event.  I loved it!
 
I asked Macie if she would smile for a picture....she said she would....this is what I got? haha

0 comments: