Friday

Book Club

I love my book club.  We always have so much fun together.  Today instead of going out to lunch we brought lunch to Susan's new house.  It was fun sitting around and visiting while we ate.  We always discuss so many things.  I love listening to everyone's insight.  These ladies are smartie pants.

We all gave our book reports on the books we have read.  Sometimes I have a hard remembering what I read.  So my reports are funny and I usually need to read the back of the book to jar my memory.  I ended up borrowing a few books and I hope that I will have time to read them.

I enjoy reading and discussing different books.  I feel like my eyes and mind have been opened up over the years from all the reading I have done.  I'm so thankful for these ladies....I learn so much from each of them.

0 comments: