Sunday

Halloween Family Dinner

This year instead of me making everything for our Halloween Dinner each of the kids brought something.  It was nice having help since dinner is so soon after church.  I made intestines (big noodles in sauce) that could be topped with maggots. (shredded cheese)  Natalie brought bones. (breadsticks) Trichelle and Julie brought weeds. (salads)  Kelsi and Braxton brought Sadie all dressed up in a cute Halloween dress and monsters. (doughnuts) Jaydan made brew. (lime sherbet drink)  Trichelle also brought a tray of colorful brownies.  It was yummy and fun having everyone here.

When everyone is here the house is noisy and messy and lots happening.  I love it!  I love visiting with my kids and watching the grands enjoy each other.  The little girls are interacting more and more and are so cute.

I sure do love my cute family and every single tradition we have that gets us all together.  Booyah!

0 comments: