No matter what I am doing on this day I always think back to 2001 when our Nation was attacked by terrorists...when I watched planes fly right through the Twin Towers. My stomach always hurts and I shed a few tears but we carry on. I got to carry on with a few of my grands. (Jordyn was a few days ago) I got to play with Macie and Parker while Natalie went to her doctor appointment. She returned with sad news....there is no heart beat. My heart goes out to Natalie and her family. We all get our hopes up and before every child there has been at least one miscarriage and sometimes two. I told Natalie that she might get to the other side and be overwhelmed with all her children that might be there waiting for her. (I don't know if that happens or not...but I think it might) Natalie was pretty good and had been prepared in a way for this day. I was the one crying as I held her two little ones on my lap looking at them through new eyes....what miracles they truly are.
Today I got to take all my girls to lunch. I love these gals. They are all such wonderful examples to me. I really do learn so much from each of them. They are so much better than I was at their ages which is what I have always prayed for. They are so beautiful...inside and out! I am thankful that we had an opportunity to all be together and enjoy each others company. Since Julie's birthday is next Wednesday..we had them sing to her. I really enjoy the little ones that get to join us...it's their time now. Each little one has such a cute personality...I love them all so much! Life is Good!




0 comments:
Post a Comment