Friday

Food 4 Thought Friday!



Food 4 Thought Friday! 


A little feast without the calories!! 
Go HERE to JOIN IN!!! 

 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥   
Breakfast ~ If you were invisible where would you go and why? I think I would like to go inside the White House and see what really goes on there.  I don't have a good feeling about that place or the people that live there.


Lunch ~ What kind of celebration would there be on a "St. YOU" day? A Do Unto Others Kind of Day!  I would want lots of colored balloons everywhere for decorations and to give to all the kids because I think balloons are fun and they make me smile.  Everyone would go do something kind for a stranger and report about it so we could all get new ideas on how to serve others. The News Paper would be filled with only the Good Deeds from the Day...no bad news!  There would be chocolate and caramel and lots of water for everyone. Smiling would be required all day. ☺


Dinner ~ If you named your children after your pregnancy cravings, what would they be named? Truthfully I don't remember any cravings but I do remember a few foods that made me gag.  With Trichelle I couldn't stand Rice Krispies cereal.  I lost it once and haven't eaten it since.  When I was expecting Kevin I gagged over Chocolate and Chicken...I know....weird huh? Kevin loves both.  I had to regain my love for Chocolate when he was born.

Midnight Snack ~ Name the top three places you love to be. On Vacation...pretty much anywhere.  I love being in the Temple...I always feel so loved and safe there.  I always love returning to my home...no matter where I've been coming home is always the best feeling.


Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?) Listen and Pay Attention to the Spirit.  Heavenly Father is so much more involved in our lives than we realize!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 

1 comments:

Jodi said...

I laughed out loud about your White House comment. It just made me laugh though I don't trust that place either!
I love your YOU day! Leave it to you to think about serving others on YOUR day! You really are an incredible example!
No cravings? I remember mine WELL because some were so bizarre!
Thanks for playing!