Friday

Food For Thought Friday


Food 4 Thought Friday!

A little feast without the calories!!

Go HERE to JOIN IN!!!


 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥   
Breakfast ~ If you could speak face to face with the Savior for a few minutes, what would you ask Him? first thought that came to me was "Am I doing enough...am I good enough....what is Your plan for me?"


Lunch ~ What is the longest line you have ever stood in? not sure what one was the longest but a few long lines I have stood in are.....lines at Lagoon, Disneyland or Disney World.  Waiting to get in to the Rosie O'Donnell show. (I didn't get in)  I did get in to the Jay Leno show once and even though I was the third in line we waited in it all day to get in. (we did get in to that show) I remember standing in a long line in Italy and I think it was to see the Statue of David.  Airport lines are long and so are some lines getting on or off a cruise ship. 


Dinner ~ How do you act or react when you are upset? I either can't stop my mouth or I cry.  I'm one that lets my feelings out most of the time but I am getting better about the volume of my expressions....I usually end in tears at some point.


Midnight Snack ~ What is in your purse right now? (If you don't own a purse, what is in your car glove box?) My purse is small but big enough to carry my phone.  That's why I even have a small purse now is to carry my phone.  I can also find lip gloss, keys, credit cards, air freshener, and a small camera in it.  My glove box has a little bag with my pictures and check book in it and the books that came with my car.


Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?) Take Time for YOU every now and then!  Do something that makes you happy and fills your bucket so that you are able to carry on with everything you need to do.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥   

1 comments:

Jodi said...

I never used to even carry a purse when my boys were little. Just my wallet. I could probably still survive with just a small one like you, but for some reason it just keeps getting full of stuff that I think I "need". Most of it is stuff I could live without! haha
So you DID get to see Jay Leno? HOW FUN! It's a good thing you blog because you have so many great experiences you need to record them!
Thanks for playing. I loved all of your answers!