Friday

Book Club

Today we had Book Club!  I always enjoy Book Club even if we don't read that much.  I really enjoy getting together with these ladies.  They are all such good friends and it's so nice to have Loretta back from her mission.  We always seem to have more things going on and so we only get to chat for a few hours.  We do a lot of chatting.  We do spend a few minutes talking about the books we've read and sharing if others want.  I think I had read the most since last time and Susan borrowed one of my books.  A cute little lady stopped at our table and told us of a couple of books that she has read and I ordered one of them before she even left our table.  I was planning on going to Kevin's football game right after but ended up visiting with Suzie for quite awhile in the parking lot.  I did go to the game and got there just before half time and then I decided not to stay very long since it was so hot and I had forgot a chair.  I really wanted to be home and get some dinner ready before Larry got home too.  I sure enjoy all my little groups of friends....they are so much fun!

0 comments: