Sunday
I want to be free from me Meme
I want you to be free from me Meme
Are your nails painted a dark or light color? I seldom paint my fingernails but my toenails are a purple
Have you ever ordered pizza online? I think I did once. I use to call and order it but not so much anymore.
What color was the last candle you lit? I think burgundy
Is there something written on your shirt right now? nope...I don't wear shirts with writing very often.
Is there a bookshelf in your room? Yes..a very nice one where you can tell right off which side is mine and which side is Larry's.
Do you own a treadmill? nope...I did a really long time ago when I only had 2-3 kids.
Have you ever signed up for a gym membership? a few times...just recently I closed one.
Is there a garbage can in your room? What color is it? no garbage can...only in the bathrooms and mine is silver and the kids is green.
Have you ever read in the bathtub? I've tried to read in the tub but I'm really not a bath kind of gal. I rather shower and when I do bath I'm in and out. I like reading on the sofa with my feet up.
Have you ever had to wear a hairnet? the last time I remember is at the Hershey Company while we made our own candy bars which were behind a glass and in my opinion a waste of a hairnet. When I go to the canary everyone has to wear one.
Do you know how many pages the last book you read had? 260 for the one I finished last week and 284 for the one I'm almost finished with.
What day of the week does the laundry usually get done? Monday, Wednesday and Friday...sometimes every day if the kids keep their rooms clean.
Do you use the Facebook chat often? no...I turn it off.
Do you have any baby pictures of yourself on your computer? I don't think I do.
Do you eat onion rings? I have ate onion rings but really don't like onions so it's not my choice.
What flavor of tea did you last have? I don't remember...it was plain old tea when I was growing up and only when I was sick.
Do you own a bathrobe? Yes and threw it on when the police came to my door early Saturday morning. I don't usually wear it much.
Did you/will you have coffee or some other form of caffeine today? nope...I seldom have caffeine.
Do you have a mailbox or do you collect your mail from the post office? we have a mailbox
What was the last animal you saw, and was it a pet? a dog and yes it was a pet.
What was the last documentary you watched focusing on? I didn't watch it but last week my hubby and kids were watching a documentary on Alcatraz.
Is there anything you need to remember to do before the day ends? get groceries for tomorrows dinner.
Is your car messy, or do you like to keep it clean? I prefer to keep it clean and it usually is.
Are you the type to wake up before the sun has even risen? No....the sun usually beats me up.
Do you get uncomfortable when people stare at you? Of course I do....doesn't everyone?
Have you ever been admitted to the hospital for a long period of time? Nope...having babies and staying for a day or two is about as long as I've stayed in a hospital...except when Jared was born. Actually I was sent home after a few days but Jared was kept for 18 days so I'd go there every day.
Posted by Dawn at 7:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment