Another Fun Play with these Fun Ladies and girls. Recently there was a Movie of "Into the Woods" and most the comments I heard from others about the movie was that it wasn't that good. Barbie was leery about the play. We laughed as we sang our sentences with no melody or rhyme. We were skeptical but we were also pleasantly surprised. I thought this was a fun play and even though the songs weren't "catchy" they were still better than I had anticipated.
Before the plays we always go out to eat and we knew the fresh peach shakes would be on at the Taco place and so we went there. I had a little deja vu going on when we got there and right on their sign it said" "Fresh Peach Shakes this Monday". Two years ago the same thing happened....we were a few days too early. Darn! Oh well....we tried and we will try again next year. Barbie and her girls will probably make another run this season because they really wanted one and don't mind driving that far.
I enjoy this group of ladies and I'm so glad that I was invited to join their group. The time always flies and we always have such a good time! I sure do love and appreciate my friends!
Saturday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment