Monday

Say Hi and Enjoy some Pie

Susan is in her new home and so she decided to have some friends over to say Hi and have some pie.  She told us that Matt had put that suggestion in her ear and she followed it. (she usually does follow Matt and his suggestions whether she wants to or not)  I love Susan's new home and have even thought that I wouldn't mind down sizing like she has in a few years.  I think it's perfect for her at this time in her life.

Driving by her old home is hard to do....it's just not her anymore.  There are wood blinds in all the windows and the yard isn't kept up and every day when I drive by I am reminded that she is gone.  Even when she was on her mission her home was kept up and was welcoming the way it was when she was there.  I'm just glad that Susan isn't too far away and that I can still stop by if I want.  I love this friend of mine.  She is so talented and full of life.  She has always been a great example to me and I cherish all our memories together.  I have served in Young Women's with her and we have gone on a lot of fun trips together.  Susan is Fun!  She will be a blessing to her new neighborhood and Ward and now even her Stake. (she was just called to be a counselor in the Stake RS)  Susan does everything good and more people are going to fall in love with her.  I love Susan! ♥
Tonight I found out that Matt reads my blog so this is for you Matt...your photography skills are awesome...exactly what I was hoping for.  I like how you are able to crop out people (Larry) before the picture is even taken.  You make me laugh...Thank You! 

0 comments: