Friday

Food 4 Thought Friday

Food 4 Thought Friday!

A little feast without the calories!!

Feel free to play along for some yummy fun!Go HERE to JOIN IN!!!

Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions: 
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 
Breakfast ~ Post a picture of the current wallpaper on your phone.
Lunch ~ Who do you aspire most to be like? I'm trying to be like Jesus. ☺ There are so many people around me that are good examples to me or that inspire me to be more like HIM!
Dinner ~ 
What do you think the secret to happiness is? SMILING! ☺ A smile changes the way you feel and think.  When you smile you will feel happy and when you feel happy you recognize your blessings and are grateful.  When you are happy and grateful for the blessing you have you then reach out to others and help them but I believe it all starts with SMILING! ☻
Midnight Snack ~ Name three things you would like to change about yourself right now.  1- It's sad but I have never been happy with my weight or image.  Even when I was small I always thought I needed to be smaller...I am content at this point but still have that desire.  I guess I probably always will. (dumb world and people that have weight such an issue...or maybe it's just me) 2- I wish I cared less about stuff and feeling like I had to keep everything.  I wish I could simplify by getting rid of things. 3- I wish I was better at knowing how to help others and just doing it.
Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?)  Go With the Flow! Things aren't always the way we plan but we just need to learn to go with whatever comes our way.  We need to be flexible if we don't want to be stressed.....Just Breathe and Go with the Flow!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 

1 comments:

Jodi said...

Thanks for playing! I loved your wallpaper! It's so you!
Smiling truly is a powerful thing. I learned that just smiling can trick your conscience into believing you are happy even when you aren't and so I smile a lot when I am running hard races and it's amazing how much it truly changes how I feel!
LOVED all of your answers!