Friday

Schools Out! Woot~Woot!

I love the summer with my kids.  I have always loved summer vacation and I really enjoy not having to worry about school and homework.  I will admit this year was pretty good and my kids did well.  Kimleighel ended with all A's on her final report card.  Jared's grades were all good too...not all A's but still good.  I'm proud of their efforts and their accomplishments.  I have been counting down the years left of school and I only have two more and I'm super excited about it.  I've been doing this for a long time and I'm ready to be done.

I am sure that I will help with the grands but it will be different and not so stressful.  I'm not sure what our plans are for this summer and it might just be a lot of work for Kimi and Jared.  I know Kimi will be working 40 hours a week and I bet Jared will be going to work with Larry.  The good thing is that I won't be driving to Fremont every day.  Instead I will be driving to Ogden to take Trichelle's kids to their summer camp.  It starts after 8:00 am and so that will be better.  I hope we will be able to do some fun things together.  Maybe go to a few movies, bowling and boating.  I don't have to plan as much for summers with older kids but still enjoy doing things together.  Oh how I love Summer! Yippee!

0 comments: