Wednesday

Count Your Blessings

There is so much in our life to be thankful for~yet, so often our focus is on our hardship and trials.  By taking time each week to focus on our blessings I know we will notice a positive change in our lives.  Even in our trials there are blessing....we need to look for them.

 One blessing I am grateful for today. This week has been seriously crazy and busy and I am grateful for that.  I enjoy the quiet times but don't think I would so much if the normal wasn't filled so full. 
An experience I have had that was a blessing to me. When I had Kimleighel my sweet neighbor, Robin came and cleaned all my windows (even in the garage).  I was uncomfortable having her to do since I was visiting with friends while she did and felt completely guilty.  But, it was a blessing and taught me that service like that means a lot and isn't forgotten.
One Gospel Principle that is a blessing to me.  Being Honest is a big deal to me.  I can't believe how many people in this world are dishonest.
Something I have done to bless another.  This week I put my nose in my brothers business but felt like I was suppose to and I really think by doing so I helped him realize that Satan was trying to stop good things from happening.  I took my friend to the hospital to get her stitches out....I was so happy to help her!
Who was a blessing to me this week? Actually those I helped were a blessing to me this week.  It feels so good to help others.  I am reminded that "in as much as ye do it to the least of these my brothern, ye have done it unto me".  Service blesses the giver as much or more than the receiver.

0 comments: