My cute friend Tammy was in a serious accident a few weeks ago. She's really blessed to be alive and in good condition. Tammy fell asleep and ran into a telephone pole so hard she knocked the pole over. She was blessed and only hurt her knee. It was her back knee that didn't bend very good and there it was bent like a normal knee. She did have to have surgery on it and believes that her accident might fix her knee. That's the only thing that was wrong with her and her car was totaled. She had prayed that her angels would help her to get home safe and they did. Yes, she got hurt but she was safe and the hurt might actually be a blessing if she ends up with more movement in that knee. Tammy and I believe in Angels! I was so happy that Tammy asked me to take her to the doctor to get her stitches out. I was glad she knew she could ask and that I would help her. I planned to spend the whole day with Tammy because you never know how fast those doctors are. Her doctor was so fast and we were done and out of there in half an hour....or less.
Since I had planned on spending the day with her until I needed to pick up Ivy we decided to go to Maddox for lunch. Tammy treated me and said that this was also for my Birthday since she will be leaving, probably on my birthday, to go to France for 3 months. It works for me! I am great with stretching my birthday celebrations into other months. Before you know it I will just be celebrating all year. teehee
I love Tammy and I am so glad it wasn't her time to go! I love the time we spend together and for the things we share with each other. Tammy is truly one of my very dearest friends. I am excited for her to go to France and write like she has dreamed of doing. She has so much to share with others. Her time has come!
Wednesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment