Friday

Food 4 Thought Friday

Food 4 Thought Friday!

A little feast without the calories!!

Feel free to play along for some yummy fun!  My friend, Jodi will post new things Thursday night. JOIN IN!!!

Her link is  HERE

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

MY ANSWERS

Breakfast ~ Post a photo of what you see in front of you at this moment....(if you're starring at a computer screen, then post something in the room.)
I am answering this a day late but answering as if it were Friday.  This is what I saw in front of me a lot this week. I was in Kauai in Princeville at the Shearwater Resort.  I stood on the balcony of our condo for long periods of times because there were whales out there and they were having swimming lessons.  Each day we saw something new.  Tail fins one day, side fins another, breaching, back, spouts.....it was just so exciting!

Lunch ~ What is something you must get done today?  What is something you would like to get done today?  I need to get packed because it is time to check out of paradise.  I would prefer having another day to watch whales and have the guys try again to go fishing.  They scheduled a fishing excursion on Tues and it got cancelled and so they set it for Thurs and it also was cancelled. I felt bad for Larry and Roger.

Dinner ~ Name something that disappointed you this week.  Name something that made you happy or excited.  Something happened to my hip or maybe even a muscle by my hip and leg the day we left for Hawaii.  It really hurt and was hard to lift the first few days.  It even hurt to sleep and I was unable to move easily so that was really disappointing.  It lasted a few days off and on but didn't really stop me from enjoying anything we did.  The most exciting thing for me this week was watching the whales.  I love that so much.  Zip-lining was also very exciting and this whole entire week was full of HAPPY!

Midnight Snack ~ List five to ten of your "go to" meals that you serve most frequently.  Spaghetti, Chicken Roll Ups, Roast and potatoes, Taco's, Breakfast Burrito's for dinner, Grilled Chicken, Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup, Shepherds Pie, Pepperoni Sandwiches, Lasagna.

Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it for just this week?)  Don't Worry....Be Happy!  This week my internet on my phone wasn't working and I worked really hard at not letting it get to me.  I would get frustrated and then remind myself to not worry...but be happy.  (being frustrated wasn't going to change anything but my happiness right then) ☺

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Oh the trip sounds wonderful and the whales must have been so cool! Can't wait to hear more! Sorry you didn't have internet. That would have been tough! Your meals sound a lot like mine, but I wish I made lasagna more often because it's my most favorite. Just takes longer than I like! THANKS SO MUCH FOR PLAYING!

Oh, btw, when you click on your face or name on the comment you left on my post (F4TF) you can't get to your blog that way. It takes you to your About Me page on Blogger, but your blog isn't linked anywhere on it. Just thought you might want to know that. I'm sure others have tried to go read your post, but they can't get there via your blog comment.

Dawn said...

I noticed our meals were similar too...
I was looking for a way to make sure others could find my post but wasn't sure how...