Larry and Roger left for their fishing trip and Carla and I went to the pool. After a few hours I decided I'd better get out of the sun so I didn't burn and went to the room to read. I noticed I had just missed a call from Larry. I called him back and he told me that the fishing trip was cancelled again. This time there had been an accident and the road were backed up. There is only one road around the island so if there is a wreck it isn't good for anyone. The guys were bummed and I felt bad for them. They were headed back. Carla stayed at the pool...she really likes sun bathing. The guys were back in no time and Roger and Larry joined Carla in the Hot Tub. I went to the Lobby and used the WiFi.
We decided to go out for a nice dinner and ending up choosing the Bistro at the Lighthouse. It was good and we all enjoyed it. We walked around a few shops before the Bistro opened and again found a "Kodak Moment".The week was coming to an end and we were wishing it wouldn't. This week was so fun and relaxing. We had some great conversations and had really enjoyed each other. I am really glad that Carla and Roger are so spontaneous and were able to come with us. It worked out wonderfully and I think we will be doing more travels together. Carla and Roger are easy going like us and so everything went smooth and easy. Life is Good!



0 comments:
Post a Comment