Wednesday

Zip Lining

The only thing we scheduled to do was a Zip-line Excursion.  (oh and the fishing trip that never happened)  Larry and I have done this zip line before and knew it was a good one...besides it was right next to where we were staying.

We had a fun group that we went with (mostly girls) A group with four sisters came.  One sister was married and her husband was there.  There were also two more sisters and us.  It was fun.  Carla was leery right at first but only of her ability.  Once she knew she had nothing to worry about she loved it.  We all loved it!  Roger was the camera man and hasn't shared his pictures with us yet. (I asked him not to put them on face book unless I approved them first so we don't have any of Larry  and I)
The last was the only zip that you had to step off the platform...the others had ramps you went down.  King Kong was big and it was a race....there are two lines.  I believe Larry let me win.  Our bet should not have mattered though because he won either way. ☺ (he came up with the bet...I had no say or at least didn't say) It was funny because every team was making bets with each other and one of the girls asked us what our bet was.  I just laughed and told her I couldn't share.

Another fun and adventurous day with fun people!

0 comments: