Well look at us! We are still together and smiling! I love this guy and I'm glad he's mine now and forever! He makes me smile most of the time.. there are days that we don't make each other smile but not many. This has been a stressful year but we made it. It's our finances and medical bills that caused the stress and as hard as it has been we have been able to manage. I know it's harder on Larry because it is his responsibility to provide for us...he does a good job. I have cut back and made the $$$ I get stretch. It's funny to me how some years are super wonderful and then others are just hard. The hard years make you appreciate all your blessings...the good years really do too. We really are very blessed all the time.
As I think back now the years have flown. We have done a lot together to get where we are. We are at a good place but it hasn't always been all happiness and bliss. We have had our challenges just like everyone else and we have pushed through them. Hooray for us! I'm glad that Larry was brave enough to ask me out and when I couldn't go, I'm glad we got another chance. Larry completes me and truly is the best guy I know. He's pretty darn wonderful. I think we are "Keepers"!
Wednesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
You two are a really cute couple!!!
Now I know how you get your blog posts done so timely! This was published at 5:30 a.m. when the rest of us are sleeping! I need to do that too since I am usually awake anyway with my mind going a 100 miles an hour! Blogging would maybe help me settle down! 2
I just noticed it said my comment was published at 5:41 a.m. and it was 6:41. HAH! Guess Blogger doesn't believe in Daylight Savings Time! Okay I feel better that you are posting at 6:30 instead of 5:30! Your anniversary post popped up while I was reading your other posts and so I should have immediately commented and said, "HI! Dawn! I'm reading your blog! Get on here and say hi!"
This is why I don't leave a lot of comments because I ramble on!
I do blog in the morning or later in the evening..however this one I did a few days ago and it was "scheduled" to post :) So I wasn't really posting I was snuggling with my sweetie ;)
Post a Comment