We started celebrating our Anniversary on Tuesday the 4th of November. Larry left work about 3:30. (he seldom leaves early) Jaydan surprised us with some money for dinner. (so thoughtful of him) We decided to go the Olive Garden. It was yummy as always. We selected an appetizer of fried zucchini, mozzarella, and stuffed mushrooms. Of course we got salad and bread-sticks....always so good. I could have quite with that. But, I didn't quit I ordered the never ending pasta bowl. It didn't look like I ate much and I never ordered another bowl. Mine was with the curly noodles (I love them) and Alfredo and Chicken. Larry ordered a stuffed chicken dish. We were both pleased and very full and satisfied when we left.
Larry had made reservations for us at the Anniversary Inn in Logan. We haven't been there before and it was nice. We had the Caribbean Room. On the pillow was a pretty single rose...ahhhh...Larry is so thoughtful. The room looked like we were under the sea in a sunken boat. It was nice and big and fun. There was fake champagne waiting for us and so we popped it open. I really wanted to put that we "toasted" each other but we didn't....I guess we didn't think about it at the time. Larry also ordered a movie treat for us. We ended up bringing most of it home since we were just so full. They even had cheesecake in the fridge that we brought home with us. It was all good and we had a nice relaxing night and morning.
We went to the Temple with our kids that could make it. We had Justin, Natalie, and Jaydan with us tonight. I love that our Temple is opened again so that we can continue our monthly Temple dates with our kids! Being in the Temple with our kids is pretty much wonderful!It's been an exciting 34 years. I like where we are at. We are at a nice point of life. We accept each
other for who we are. Our flaws are tiny and our strengths are much more appreciated. We are content and happy which is the most important. We have a great family that just keeps getting better with each addition. Our business has taken care of our needs. We have always enjoyed good health. We really have been so blessed. I look forward to every year that we still have together. I'd like to say I look forward to another 34 years but I don't think we will both be around in 34 years. We are coming down the "Hill" at this point but coming down is fun so we will enjoy it. Cheer to US!




2 comments:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! You have two years on us! That room looks like fun! Makes me think of marriage as how we want it to be smooth sailing all the time, but sometimes it's rough waters, but in the end we are each others life preservers and we sail out into the sunset!
HAH! I crack myself up!
You crack me up too! 😃 I loved that little annology!
Post a Comment