♥ I love this kid! ♥
Sunday
Big "Z"
This little Rascal is 6 years old. Those years went really fast. I love this cute little guy so much. What a blessing he is to our family. He is a fun kid that likes to do things his way. He makes us smile. He is creative and loves building with lego's. He loves electronic games. Zaden is a thinker and asks some pretty good questions. Ex...."Mom, is God for Real or just a Theory?" He also thinks hard about things. Sometimes maybe a little too hard because he gets anxiety about the unknown. (I can relate) He observes first before jumping in. He observes more than he lets on. He realized a while back that TJ is a dad figure. He decided to call TJ dad since he is a dad. (Zaden's words) He loves both his dads and thinks it's pretty cool that he has two. He is kind and fun and loves his cousins, especially Parker. Zaden loves staying at my house. The other night he was here and asked me: "So, do I get to sleep over or not?" I can't let him every time he asks because I really try to be fair with all the grands. I think he will get his fill of us next week while his mom and dad go to Hawaii.
Posted by Dawn at 8:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment