I can't believe my baby is sixteen! It seems so weird but also kind of nice. I think Jared is cute. He is such a good kid. Jared loves his momma and still tells me every single day. He also hugs me everyday...multiple times. (I love it) Everyone loves Jared especially his nieces and nephews...he's their favorite! Jared is so good with the little kids and loves playing with them. Jared is easy going. He is a hard worker and will help anyone that needs help. Jared is a kind, sensitive, humble kid. I'm so glad that he was sent to us. We knew we had him long before he was born. (I just always knew there was another boy....Larry needed a little more proof ...he had some spiritual experiences that he needed to agree to another child)
I love having Jared in our family. I am thankful that his life has been spared a few times because of our prayers and the priesthood. I'm not sure why we are so lucky or what mission this kid had here but we are enjoying the journey with him.
Oh how I love each of my kids Birthdays. I love remembering back to their Birth Day and how I felt welcoming them into this world. That part I do remember. I was thrilled greeting each child and loved them each the moment I knew they were on their way. Being a mommy is a great calling...I love it!
Happy Birthday our cute son.....Your Family Loves You so Much!




0 comments:
Post a Comment