We really needed family pictures taken since it's been a few years.(we did snap a few quick pictures last fall but only a few ...mostly for our Christmas card) In the last year Macie, Kelsi and Jordyn joined our family so it was time. I wanted to wait until Jordyn was born. We finally made it happen. Finding a day that works for everyone is hard to do and so we just decided to take our pictures on a Sunday when we were all together. Julie's sister Jen came and snapped our shots. I loved how all the pictures turned out. I had a few ideas in mind and they turned out good. The light was perfect too and the pictures all looked bright and great. We were also very fast. It only took us 1/2 an hour to get all these done. Fast is best for this family.
I think we are a cute family and obviously easy to work with. I appreciate Jen for running over and taking our pictures for us. We do the same for the Dunkley family when they get their's taken. I love pictures and the memories they hold with them.


2 comments:
Love all of these!!! Such a cute family!!!
Thanks Natalie :) I sure love them!
Post a Comment