Monday

Mondays are Fundays

On Mondays Natalie comes to our house for piano lessons.  I am sure grateful that she does.  It's so much easier for me.  She picks Mya up from school and then comes over.  I have been picking Ivy and Zaden up from school on Mondays and then I take them to tumbling.  It is fun that the cousins get to play with each other for awhile during piano lessons and before tumbling.  Once in awhile we bring Kamryn home with us too.  The volume in our house about raises the roof but it is happy noise and makes me smile.  I love seeing these little ones interact and make memories together.  I am so glad that they are able to do that at my house.

I love Mondays and seeing my grands.  I love having cars on my floors again and purses and barbies around.  Some weeks I don't even put them away.  My house is a house to play in.  I hope my grands will always want to come and have fun at gramma's house.  Oh how I love these little ones!

0 comments: