Thursday

The Missionaries Came & Taught Us!

We had a great opportunity tonight to have the Missionaries come and teach our family.  They were showing us how they teach so that we will want to refer them to our friends and neighbors.  The Spirit was strong and the message was great.  These two Elders did a great job and I wouldn't have a problem at all referring them.  I like the way they teach these days.  Their message isn't memorized but given by the Spirit.

I was glad our family had this opportunity.  It was also neat to watch at how my kids reacted and their responses.  I love listening to Braxton.  I can tell that he was an awesome missionary by the things he says and they way he says them.  That is true with the others boys too however they weren't here tonight and Braxton was.  I appreciate the missionaries stopping by our house and sharing their spirit and the gospel with us.  The Gospel of Jesus Christ is True!!! I'm so thankful for the "good feeling" (the Holy Ghost) for letting me know that!  We are extremely blessed!

0 comments: