
Today is Friday the 13th and it has been wonderful!!! I went to Maddox with my sista friends and it just happened to be Robin's birthday. On the way to Maddox I learned that the house we lived in before we moved to Hooper belonged to Robin's in-laws, Byran and Arlene Combe. I don't know why I never connected or asked if she knew the Combe's but I'm glad that I know now. I have heard Robin speak so highly of her sweet mother in law, Arlene without knowing who she was talking about. I remember Arlene being an "Angel" lady. She was so sweet! (she just passed away a few weeks ago)
As always we had a great time at lunch. I went for the fresh peach pie and ordered that first with a bowl of clam chowder. It was yummy but I had to finish it when I got home....even that was a bit too much. Our waitress received the "Scatter Sunshine" bag I had brought. We thought she was a little overwhelmed and could use it. She was extremely happy to be the recipient. It's kind of nice scattering sunshine to others....it makes me extremely happy! I love these ladies....always a blast hanging out with! One of the things I like is that they invite me and I don't have to initiate the outing....that is so nice! I always feel so loved. I hope that each of them do as well!
Larry and I took Jared to dinner tonight to celebrate his birth since his birthday is on Sunday. Today worked out best. I marvel at this kid and how much he has grown and changed this last year. The kid is tall and keeps growing and he has whiskers! ☺ Jared is such a loving boy. He hugs me everyday a few times and tells me he loves me and that I am beautiful. He is a great kid to end on.....such a joy! I love his smile, his raspy voice, his hugs, his laugh, his chatter...pretty much every little thing about him! Glad you belong to us Jared Ropelato.....what a blessing you are!


0 comments:
Post a Comment