I asked Kimleighel what she wanted to do today. Jared was going to the Aquatic Center with some friends and so I thought Kimi and I should do something since we seldom have one on one time. She didn't really answer and so I decided that we should go to the movie. It was a spur of the moment decision and Kimi barely had time to get dressed. The show had just started when we got to the theater. It was packed and I'm sure many eyes were watching us as we climbed the stairs to the back row. (that's where we like to sit even if the theater is empty) The show was cute and it was fun being with Kimi.
We decided a dessert to top off our time together would be great. Instead of sharing we each ordered our own along with some pretzel sticks. We didn't eat it all and I was stuffed and over flowing when we left. The dessert almost made me sick...which was kind of nice....I seldom get that feeling from too much sugar and I'm actually glad I did.
I love miss Kimi and I'm glad that we had a few hours to ourselves today and had a little fun together. I love Kimleighel!
Wednesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment