Thursday

4th of July

Today as a Nation we Celebrate our Independence!  I'm so thankful for this country and all the men and women who have fought for our freedoms so that we can ALL enjoy them.  After visiting a few other countries and reading books about different ones I know that we are truly blessed!  It's something I always took for granted.....I always enjoyed freedom and didn't realize other countries really don't have it.  It is worth fighting for.  We are also blessed with so many luxuries.  It's hard when the power goes out for a few hours....or the water is dirty and we can't use it for a few hours.  Things that one doesn't really think about growing up until you realize all these things are a blessing.  I am Grateful to live in this Country....I am Grateful for all those that serve and have served this Country so we can enjoy the Freedoms that we do.  I pray for this Country and it's leaders now more than ever.  I don't want to ever lose what we have and enjoy.  I Love the United States of America!

Today I lingered in bed a bit longer and was enjoying snuggling with Larry.  For some reason I opened my eyes and couldn't help but scream and throw my elbow back into Larry.  I had "spider-man" in my face!  Jaydan has purchased a few Lycra body suits and enjoys scaring others with them.  Well today he succeeded.....he got me good! hahaha
I laugh every time I get scared from someone in my family since it was me that scared them all for years.  Larry got me the other day too and it's funny to me!  I love my silly family .... they are such a blessing to me!  I love how Patriotic the Spider-man costume is.....so appropriate for this day!

Happy Fourth of July!!!  Hooray for the RED~WHITE~&~BLUE!!!

0 comments: