Friday

celebrating the 4th....


Today we worked....we pulled weeds.....we sweat our guts out.....we accomplished a lot....and then we rested.....and after we rested......we played!

We went up to the Dunkley's and the kids swam and had a blast in the pool.  Larry & I watched since we were cleaned up and feeling fine. It was fun watching ...especially the volley ball games.  Dunkley's against the Ropelato's....each won a game and I'm not sure who won the final game....doesn't matter it was fun!

We had a cook out which was delicious and then we visited and watched fireworks.  The Dunkley's had a box of fireworks and lit them in their driveway and behind their's there were a few other families celebrating with the big fireworks that lit up the sky.  It was fun seeing them all.  It was a great day and really fun spending the evening with the Dunkley's.  I sure do love the families that my kids have married in to.  They are all pretty great!

0 comments: