Saturday

Kimleighel's first Dance

Larry surprised me with a get a way to St George for the Weekend.....only problem with that nice surprise was it was also Kimi's first dance.  We talked to Kimi about us not being there and she was fine as long as Trichelle promised to be there with her.  She wanted Trichelle there even if we would have been.  I think Kimi values her sisters opinion.  Well Trichelle spoiled her.  Kimi's friend, Genni was turning 16 on Saturday and so for her birthday, Genni's mom planned a special day for the girls.  They were picked up from High School in Limo and taken to the Mall.  Trichelle picked Kimi up from the Mall and took her to get her hair cut and colored.  A few days earlier Genni's mom did Kimi's nails for her. (she was being pampered big time)

The Grays let Kimi borrow a dress for the dance and volunteered to do her make up and hair.  Boy was Kimi excited!  When she got home from her day date with Dallin she called the Grays and they had her come over.  Jaydan and Trichelle were awesome and went with Kimi.  Jaydan kept me posted with pictures which made me feel good.  I know Kimi was thrilled to have Jaydan and Trichelle watching out for her all day.  I was too!
 Kimi had Keri, Sabrina and LaVerna all working on her.  I guess she didn't say much but always had a little smile on her cute face.  She was bursting inside though....Kimi bursts!
 Kimi was thrilled with the results and couldn't quit smiling once she was outside with just her siblings.  She was very pleased with the results.  Trichelle called me later and told me how fun it was to be around Kimleighel and see her excitement.
I know that Kimleighel felt like a Princess.....and she should!  She is a Princess and the cool thing is ..... she knows it!
 She felt beautiful and looked beautiful as well!  Wow......Larry and I made some cute kids!




Kimi went with Dallin to the dance.  Dallin and Kimi have been friends since birth.  I think it is great that they still like each other.  Larry kind of gave Dallin the talk on Sunday..... hahaha
I'm glad that Dallin asked Kimleighel to the dance and they had a good time together!  So fun watching the kids grow up!  I'm really thankful for my good friends and kids that were there with Kimi to make her first dance memorable and great!   Life is pretty darn fun and rewarding!

0 comments: