Wednesday

Birthdays are Fun

We've been celebrating Mallory's birthday all month and today is finally her birthday!  It's been fun going to lunch so much with Mallory and Kathy.  I love these ladies!  I'm sure I have mentioned it before but we use to meet once a week for lunch when we had little kids.  I have always enjoyed my friendship with these too.

They are friends that are family.  We depend on each other and can always count on each other.  I learn so much from my friends....I think that's why I have been so blessed to have so many.  I need to learn a lot and they all seem to keep me on the right track.  I look at Mallory and see strength.  Mallory lost around 50 lbs last year by working hard.  I admire her!  Kathy is always so happy and sweet...I admire her too!

I had a dinner date tonight and so I just had a cup of soup today.  It isn't about the food though...it's about the company.  I might have to order lite all the time....I felt good after!  I'm glad Mallory finally caught up to me & Kathy...she reminds us she is younger....I remind Kathy she is the oldest. ;)

Larry and I went with the Winters tonight for dinner.  I didn't take my camera since Larry hates having his picture taken.  I will get them in a few weeks when we go to Hawaii with them.  I love the Winters and enjoy their friendship.  We laughed how we have to leave town together to see each other.  It's true, we seldom get together unless we are vacationing together.  Even tonight was to discuss our vacation coming up.  It was a fun day......again!

0 comments: