Today was so much FUN! I went to lunch with all these cute ladies! I had such a good time visiting with them and laughing with them.
I keep trying to think of a get together that doesn't involve food and have some in mind but I think going out to lunch is the thing to do these days. Everyone has to eat right? By going out I don't have to cook as much....I still provide my family with food....it just isn't a lot of work on my part. (I don't think they really mind at all)
I shared lunch with Crystal since I was going out to dinner with more friends in a few hours. I just decided to eat a little with both groups....that worked just fine! I seriously love this time in my life! So many great friends.....they keep me smiling!
When I drove home there were a couple of Roosters running around my yard! I've seen them a few times and always smile.....I love living in the Country.....it's so peaceful and nice! (only the mosquito's are annoying)
I had just enough time to go see my kids and give Larry a hug and kiss and I was gone. It was YM/YW tonight so everyone was gone. I picked up Judy and we met Teresa for dinner. Judy and Teresa met when Teresa bought a bed from Judy. They both said they felt connected to each other and it was at Kristen Ipson's funeral they were reunited. I was sitting with Teresa talking about what a great friend Judy is and Teresa piped up saying she knew Judy. It was really kind of cool.
At a fireside that Judy and I went to we both had the thought that we needed to go to dinner with Teresa. It was funny how I was thinking it and then she said it. Teresa felt it too when I messaged her. I love my friends and the joy they all bring into my life! Life is Good!
Tuesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment