Holy Moly today was a great day.....I can't smile big enough! I woke to birds chirping outside my window. I went to lunch with Crystal and Kellie. We celebrated Crystal's birthday. I sure do LOVE these ladies...they're just fun. We have more fun planned and I can't wait to do what we planned. I got a few nice texts. I spoke with a friend on the phone because she needed someone to talk to. (I was honored she trusted me) I got to see Trichelle for a few minutes while I took her to the dentist to get her wisdom teeth out. I got to tend Zaden for a few hours. We went to Kimi and Jared's Choir Concert and so did Jaydan and Braxton. I got to sit by Larry and hold his hand for 2 hours. A lady at the concert that I had met in PTA gave me a huge compliment. She said that every time she sees me I get smaller. (I don't think that's true but since I've been a bit depressed lately as far as weight goes I was glad to hear it) Crystal also complimented me about my "size" today. Then visiting and seeing others at the concert was nice. It was a "build me up" kind of day. I don't think there was any negative actions or attitudes. It was totally splendid!
Wednesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment