For months now I have been craving Sushi! That's right ..... SUSHI! Who'd have ever thought? NOT ME! I thought it was funny in fact that I have wanted it so bad. Problem is I don't know of many people that like Sushi enough to go to lunch for it! I knew Trichelle and her family liked it and so today I took advantage of my time with Trichelle. We went to the Mother's Day Boutique at the Fair Grounds together. That is kind of a little tradition of ours. We try to go every year. I really enjoy my time with Trichelle. I don't see her as much these days since she works and goes to school and Zaden goes to daycare. So I was tickled to spend some time with her. She was all for going out for Sushi!
There's a new place close to her house that we tried and we both liked it. They were also fast and that was good since Trichelle needed to go pick up Ivy from school. It worked out great. We got our fill that is for sure. These aren't really the pics I took (I found them on the internet) but they look pretty close. (mine are on my phone and I haven't figured out how to transfer them....I've done it before but this was easier because I can't remember how I've done it)
We got three rolls and brought at least the amount of one whole roll home. They are pretty good as left overs. We ordered the caterpillar roll, a rainbow roll, and a fuji roll. I liked them all but the fuji with the crab was my favorite. Zaden went with us and was pretty darn good. He's a pretty cute little kid! (Like Darn Cute!) I enjoyed my time with Trichelle......in fact I cherish it! Thanks Trichelle for going with your mommy!
Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment