Sunday

Easter is my Favorite Sunday

I absolutely LOVE Eater Sunday! It's my favorite Sunday of the Year and always has been. I like the "feeling" that I have when I go to Church and hear about Jesus and the LOVE He has for each of us individually. It's so personal to me! It's so Real!

Today I taught in Relief Society and instead of giving the lesson which was on Immortality I gave a lesson on Christ and all that He went through for us! (they went hand in hand anyway)

Jesus was: Betrayed, Denied, Accused, Rejected, Bound, Scourged, Mocked, Reviled, Crucified, and Forsaken and experiencing all that He still did His Father's Will. He Forgave all! He gave His Life so that all of us could also live again. He Rose from the dead and was Ressurrected.

His story breaks my heart but also touches it so deeply. I know He loves us! He proved it to us all. I think of Him and hope that by the way I live my life I can prove to Him that I love Him too! Jesus is my Hero! He's absolutely everything! I do love Him!

0 comments: