Monday

Family Fun

This year I took Larry with me shopping for Easter and so of course we ended up with these big, awesome stuffed animals! (Larry loves stuffed animals) The grands love stuffed animals too and were so funny to watch trying to carry these around. Made me laugh!

We must not have had a sweet tooth the day we went because we didn't even get original Easter candy. We got cookies, jerky stick, granola mix...you know the kind of treats you expect on Easter. ;) The kids liked it. I did go the day before Easter and bought a few peeps and jelly beans! Just didn't feel quite right without something traditional. The older kids got movie passes in their buckets. They seemed happy about that. :)





I love having everyone together! It's noisy and crazy but oh so fun! They are all just so darn cute!







We all look forward to the Easter Egg Hunt. I love watching ALL the kids run to find eggs. It totally cracks me up to watch all my kids still enjoy finding eggs. Sometimes our hunts are very rewarding....some years they aren't.....but one never knows......so they continue to hunt! This year wasn't a big year. It's been kind of a rough year finacially so we didn't have much. Oh well there will be other years when we do. It makes us all grateful for what we do have and that is each other!

I tried having everyone line up this year for a picture and I think I got most of them. We lined up first for the grands to hunt just by themselves. I love watching them run around and find their eggs. They have a great time.









After the grands are done finding their eggs everyone gets to hunt the rest of the property. I laugh because they are all (ok maybe not all but Braxton & Kevin.....yes) so eager to be the first ones out! GO!!!

It is fun to see how thoroughly they go through the yard. Always looking up and down and behind and under. I love it! Some times we even find eggs from last year. :)




























I sure do love my family! They put a smile on my face and heart! They make me happy!

Naline Lee sent me this text: "Some BuNny thinks your EgGsTrA special!!!!!!! HoPpY eAsTeR =)

0 comments: