I love Conference Weekend! I just feel good listening to our Prophet and Apostles and hearing the awesome music. I think the older I get the better I like it. (Of course I do because I don't have little kids running around needing my attention) I usually take notes but for some reason I didn't this conference. So that leaves me to my memory.......I should have taken notes! The talk that I can remember was by President Dieter Uchtdorf and the quotes I have here are from his talk. I love these quotes! Such good advice!
I love our family tradition of going out to dinner after the Priesthood Session on Saturday. It is late but it's always fun being with the family and keeping traditions. The grands love our tradition also and look forward to it. I love having Natalie and the kids over during the session.....it's fun visiting with her. I just love them all soooooo much!It seems that the grands may be starting another tradition. They like sleeping over and ask whenever we are together. We agreed to let them all sleep over on Sunday Night and it was fun.
They love playing together. I love that they love playing together. The only problem with sleep overs is they are so excited they don't want to go to sleep. :) We got all ready for bed and put a movie in. The movie was a short princess movie and I thought that would put them to sleep. NOPE it didn't. We agreed after the Princess Movie that we would watch Mama Mia. For sure this would put them to sleep.....besides it was getting really late. Well Ivy (Who chose Mama Mia) did fall asleep during the movie. Zaden gave out a little bit before it ended but Mya and Kamryn were like the Energizer Bunnies! They watched the complete movie. When it was over they asked what's next? (it was about midnight at this point) I told them we were going to sleep. They whispered to each other telling the other one to "close your eyes" or "be quiet". They are too cute and crack this gramma up. I didn't mind staying up with them. It wasn't long and they were all sleeping soundly. Very soundly and very noisy. The sleeping noise also made me laugh.
They love playing together. I love that they love playing together. The only problem with sleep overs is they are so excited they don't want to go to sleep. :) We got all ready for bed and put a movie in. The movie was a short princess movie and I thought that would put them to sleep. NOPE it didn't. We agreed after the Princess Movie that we would watch Mama Mia. For sure this would put them to sleep.....besides it was getting really late. Well Ivy (Who chose Mama Mia) did fall asleep during the movie. Zaden gave out a little bit before it ended but Mya and Kamryn were like the Energizer Bunnies! They watched the complete movie. When it was over they asked what's next? (it was about midnight at this point) I told them we were going to sleep. They whispered to each other telling the other one to "close your eyes" or "be quiet". They are too cute and crack this gramma up. I didn't mind staying up with them. It wasn't long and they were all sleeping soundly. Very soundly and very noisy. The sleeping noise also made me laugh.
Oh my I love my family!


0 comments:
Post a Comment