Friday

Bowling "242"

I enjoy going bowling. Not because of the bowling but because of the ladies I get to bowl with. I have become aquainted with so many great ladies and made so many new friends. That's the real reason I continue to go!

I get hugs from Sylvia and she always tells me she loves me and calls me her Dawn's early light. I love watching others make their way to Sylvia also...she gives great hugs. I "WooHooHoo" it up with Taryn. She told me I am one of her favorites. :) I laugh with Debbie, Cheryl, Julie and Lynn over anything. Tina from my Thursday team said she liked coming because I was always so upbeat and positive and she liked being around me. I am not quiet while I bowl....I make a lot of noise and cheer for everyone. I smile when I hear the same noises come from others.

I get asked to sub quite a bit these days and I think it's because I am fun.......I'm sure it's not because I am good. I can bowl good but I don't all the time. Today I was subbing and having a great time and the last game I bowled a 242! WOOHOO to ME! Funny thing is I didn't even realize I was doing so well. I knew my team mate was and I was watching her score but didn't pay attention to mine. My team mate, Janet bowled a 245! I was shocked I was so close. I guess I just do better when I don't pay too close of attention.

I know I make a difference in others lives. I don't think people are use to being around "happy" that much. I think people like "happy" though and like it in their life. I am glad that I can share my happiness with others. When I do I just become more happy! It's a win win situation!

So that's the real reason that I bowl!

0 comments: