Tuesday

Spring Break

The kids have Spring Break this week! Yahoo......no schedules and just a bunch of relaxing. (at least for the kids...I still do my jobs) Today was also Larry's day off and so we decided to make it a fun day with the kids. We ended up going to the movie since they love going to the movies and we don't that often. We went and saw Mirror Mirror. A "Snow White" kind of story. It was pretty cute and they liked it. Truth is Larry and I liked it too. I loved the costumes. I thought they were awesome!

Kimleighel loved the Prince. She thought he was awesome. She loves any kind of love story!

Jared loved the "little guys". They were funny and cool. Larry loved the humor and sitting by me. ;)


After the show we went to Iggy's for lunch. It was late enough that it counted as dinner too and I like that! I'm still not a big fan of preparing meals.


Today was a very nice "break" for all of us!

0 comments: