Tonight Kevin proposed to Julie and she said YES! Kevin and Julie are getting married June 9, 2012 (6/9/12) Our family is really excited because we just love Julie and Kamryn.
Kevin and Julie were going to the movies and so Kevin made a "trailer" (preview) up about a love story. It was done really cute and at the end it said "what's next?" and it showed Kamryn shrugging with her arms up and she said: "I don't know ask my mom". Then Kevin stood up and said some things to Julie and then knelt down and asked her to marry him! Of course she said "YES".
The families were hiding in the walk way while the previews were playing. When Kamryn said ask her mom we all stood up to watch the proposal. It was cool and fun to be a part of.
I love having our family grow. I have loved everyone who has joined us. I feel really blessed to have such great people join our family!
Friday
She Said YES
Posted by Dawn at 7:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment