Friday after Mya's birthday party Larry and I went to the Elders Quorum Party. At the party they played a game where you had to identify who the picture of the baby was. It was so funny to see all the cute pictures. I surprised myself and got just over half of them right. Well today I just received a nice text from one of the people there.
This is the text: "I didn't get a chance all weekend (and I saw you everyday) to tell you that I loved your baby picture! I knew who you were right away because of your beautiful sparkly, kind eyes! I have always loved your eyes~you can tell you love people because of the way you look at them! Just wanted you to know!
Well to say the least....this made my day. It's always nice to hear kind words from others. Larry tells me what some people have told him about me and it makes me smile. In fact I even got a message the other day that said: "You really are one of the nicest people I have ever met!! It is always so good to see you and your bright beautiful smile!!!"
Times like this make me stop and think.....I really must be doing something right at least part of the time! (feeling blessed)
Tuesday
Who's that Baby?
Posted by Dawn at 7:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment