Friday

Girls just wanna have FUN

Jody and Linda had birthdays this month and so that was a good enough reason for all of us to get together for lunch. We have another lunch date set for next week for those that couldn't come. We all just enjoy being together and laughing and having fun. These girls are FUN!

We ended up going to LaFerovia since no one else has ever tried it! (hard to believe) I took party hats and horns. For the birthday girls I brought little boa's and crowns! It doesn't matter how old ya really are we are all princesses!

These ladies aren't afraid to have fun. In fact we all thrive on fun! I sure am thankful for being reconnected to these gals. So love them all!

We laugh so much when we get together. We love getting silly and taking funny photo's. We visited an antique store today and got plenty. It is always so much fun. I love the photo of us laughing because you can tell our laughs came from our gutts. Nothing like a wonderful belly laugh.

Today the ladies that came were: Davaleen, Me, Linda, Jody, Kathy and Jodi!























We're not old just Antique!

0 comments: