Shauna was in town and so Jodi planned a lunch for her. Apparently it wasn't a good time for anyone else. It didn't start out to be for me either because I was suppose to take Teresa to lunch for her birthday. We actually changed that date to Monday when Kathy cancelled. I've done a lot of juggling on my calendar this year. I'm glad though that I was able to go. I took Kimleighel with me since she was hoping that the two of us could do something.
The plan was to go to Tony's but it was closed for cleaning. I guess it's always closed for a few weeks at this time of year. We didn't know! We walked around the corner to the cute sandwich shop that we took Kellie to for her birthday last week. I decided to just order soup and a salad since last time I got too full. It was perfect. I love the cute things in this shop. So many fun memories of my childhood come back looking at the nostalgic candy we use to enjoy. A lot of older toys are available there too. It's a fun little trip down memory lane. I wonder what my kids remember from their childhood's?
It was fun visiting with Jodi and Shauna. I enjoy their thoughts and input on things. However, I did leave feeling kind of guilty. Sometimes I say too much about others. Not necessarily mean but more than I should. I've been repenting...again. Funny thing is, I don't thing anything bad about what others say because I know their intent. I don't feel like they are being judgmental, so why do I feel like I am?
It was fun anyway. I enjoyed my time with Kimleighel as well. Oh and Trichelle called me tonight and told me of a breakthrough that she had. It was awesome and the best part was that she wanted to share it with me. YEAH for my cute girls!
Wednesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Glad you could come!
As I read what you wrote, I honestly can not think of anything you said that would make you feel guilty. And even if you did it's okay because it didn't come across that way.
Post a Comment