Tuesday

Celebrating Kellie

Kellie had a birthday last week!  Woot Woot!  We had planned on going to lunch the day before her birthday but things didn't work out and so we had to reschedule. (I've had to reschedule a lot this year with my friends...weird)  We decided to go to Even Steven's.  It's a quaint little place in Ogden and is pretty good.  It was great just visiting with Kellie.  I really enjoy one on one time.  I'm so grateful that this sweet friend came into my life and that make time to visit every now and then.  Kellie is pure sweetness.  She is really wonderful about taking care of others.  She's a terrific mom and grandma.  She always puts everyone's feelings before her own.  She so concerned for the well being of others.  Her heart is tender and caring.  I'm so glad this girl was born and that our paths crossed and that we have each other now and forever.  Kellie's a saint that is for sure.  (she would laugh at that and probably deny it...but she really is)

I admire Kellie and try to follow her good example.  Kellie is also very funny.  She has a great sense of humor and we can be serious and then funny and it works.  Life is pretty darn good because I am surrounded by some of the best people born!

0 comments: