Thursday

Thursday Happenings

I woke up and went to the store right off...even before showering.  I usually never leave before showering but I really needed new razors and wanted to use them.  I needed some ingredients for the salad and treats I needed to make for SNAP closing social.  I came home and made everything and then got ready for the day.   
When Natalie text me that Mya had a concert I was thrilled that I could go.  Natalie picked me up and we drove together.  We got some good seats and enjoyed the cute program that the third grade put on.  Mya was excited for this concert.  You could tell that it was fun for her.  I really enjoy watching my grands as they grow and learn.

I had planned on going to Zaden's baseball game but it was cancelled because of the cold weather.  I was okay with that though because I was going to drag Carla with me and she isn't fond of the cold.  I did take Carla with me to Robbie Hunter's viewing.  She sat in the car and I ran in.  There was a long line and so I went right to where the family was and avoided the line.  Robbie passed away last week from a stroke or heart attack.  He was found on his bathroom floor.  He had told John and LaDawn that he wasn't feeling good when he left their house the night before he was found.   His wife was dressed in a U of U t-shirt and jeans.  That seemed so strange in that setting.  Robbie was also in his U of U gear including a hat. I can honestly say I've never seen anything like it.

We had our closing social at SNAP.  We just ate, because this group likes to eat.  I collected permission slips and handed out papers for camp.  A new gal came and is going to go to camp.  It's ok though because I had to plan on everyone being there because I couldn't get exact commitments until tonight.  I should have enough crafts and things for even the new gal.  I'm excited for camp but I will will relieved when it is over.

For not having anything really on the calendar, except the closing social it ended up being a busy day.  I've noticed that is how this entire month has been.  I didn't have much planned but a lot of things have sure happened.

0 comments: