Braxton is helping Larry with a sprinkler project for a friend that lost her hubby and so he brought his cuties over for me to watch while they did that. Sadie is so cute and has such a fun personality. She's so full of life and is such a happy little girl. Jack is as sweet as he can be. He coo's and even smiles. We snuggled before he fell asleep and it was nice just holding him. I was glad that I was her because I originally was going to take Tonya her pampered chef.
Our duck is gone but all the eggs didn't hatch. I hope that a few did and that the mommy duck has a few babies after all her devotion to those eggs. I enjoyed checking on her whenever I came or went. The kids found another nest on the playground of smaller bird eggs. The momma bird chased the kids if they got too close.
I traded Jared cars today because he was suppose to have a date. The date was cancelled but not before I had to leave to meet Barbie to go to Heber Valley Girls camp. When I got in Jared's truck I saw the assignment for English that he was positive he turned in. (crazy eyes) He had it right there so he wouldn't forget. His truck was clean other than that paper.
I was glad we went to Heber to check out the camp again. Dale (our cook) and Barbie's hubby came too so they would know what to expect. It's going to be so much fun!
As soon as I got home we went to with our mom's a Happy Mother's Day. We figured it would be easier to get them on Saturday than Sunday. This year I got our mom's Minky Blankets. They are so soft and cozy. I decided I needed one too. I love soft blankets! They both seemed to love them. Larry's mom had bought Clark one last year for Father's Day and so she knew how nice they were. My mom just thought it was a nice blanket so I filled her in a little about them. I don't want her giving it away.
While I was gone to Heber, Larry went to the store and had everything bought for tomorrow. Bless his heart! I'm thankful for him. He also went and visited John and LaDawn Hunter who just lost their son yesterday. He was found on his bathroom floor. So sad! I'm so glad for the fun memories we have with the Hunters.
Saturday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment