Friday

Sister Wright's Wedding

Johnny and Julia were sealed today for time and all eternity.  Larry and I were invited to share their special day with them.  While Julia was waiting for her visa so that she could serve in Brazil, she was assigned to Hooper.  She wasn't here long but we were able to enjoy her while she was here.  We had no idea that we had made such an impact on her until she gave us a call after her mission.  She brought Johnny to meet us.  Our hearts were touched and she became even more dear to us.

These two are so cute together.  They met in a dance class at BYU before Julia's mission.  I think they knew from the beginning that they would be together.  I remember Julia speaking of Johnny and just beaming.  It think it's wonderful that everything worked out for them.

We took Shelly Eskelson with us to the Temple and the luncheon at Johnny's parents home.  We were flattered to be a part of it.  Shelly didn't want to stay for the reception because she had a lot that she needed to do and so Larry and I ran her home and went back to SLC.  We made a day of it.  We went to the Spaghetti Factor for dinner and then to the reception.  I know Larry really likes these two because this is so not normal for him.  He doesn't usually like to stay for pictures or luncheon's.  We did it all.

We stopped by the Winters home on our way back to Hooper.  We had a really nice visit with Sue while we waited for Alan to get home.  It was getting late when he did make it home so we just visited for a short time and left.  I sure miss our good friends.   I think it's time to plan a vacation with them.

0 comments: